Designing and managing employee health and wellness programs that have a real, measurable impact on employees/ health outcomes is a challenging task. If you are ready to address the ever increasing health care cost, and want a flexible wellness program the meets your needs, then WellSCript is the answer your been searching for!
WellScript’s design is based upon the proven seven step process developed by the Wellness Council of America to achieve improved employee health. We will guide your organization throughout the year to accomplish the following.
- Capture Senior Level Support
- Create a Cohesive Wellness Team
- Collect data to Drive a Results-Oriented Wellness Initiative
- Craft an Annual Operating Plan
- Choose Appropriate Health Promotion Interventions
- Create a Supportive, Health-Promoting Environment
- Carefully Evaluate Outcomes
What Can Our Wellness Coordinators Do For You?
Our Wellness Coordinators meet monthly with your wellness team to design and implement, or to improve your current wellness program based on the unique needs of your employee population. We bring the knowledge and resources to evaluate your past activities and experiences, along with information obtained through health risk assessments and employee interest surveys, and design a comprehensive wellness plan to address your specific needs.
Wellness Coordinator Monthly Support includes:
- Initial establishment and ongoing support/guidance of Wellness Team
- Identification of company and Wellness Team goals and Operating Plan
- Intervention Programs/Challenges planned
- Incentive ideas for increased participation
- Set up enrollment for monthly HealtheNewsletter
- Motivational materials and ideas (pass-through cost only)
- Review and development of Well Workplace policies
- Non-smoking environment, conference/meeting refreshment guidelines, etc.
- Coordination of outside vendors for farmers markets, healthy vending options, etc.
- Timely communication and feedback to clients’ questions
- Website resources posted for clients re: tips, recipes, programs, etc.
- Suggestions to increase worksite wellness culture & environmental improvements
Know Your Number (KYN) Health Risk Assessment
KYN provides participants with their specific risk for chronic diseases and translates their health history and biometrics into “actionable knowledge” that makes the information understandable. Employees receive reports that visually graph their risk for each disease, and quantifies what percentage of each disease risk is “modifiable” and within their own power to improve through diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes.